Personal / Friendly Approach
Your wellbeing and care is our paramount objective. We are a relaxed and friendly team and together strive to ensure your treatment always meets expectations.
If you have not visited The Practice before, and especially with the added complications of Covid-19, we ask that you kindly read all the information we have sent to you. The medical history form must be carefully completed and brought with you when you attend your appointment.
In order to protect both you and our staff during your visit we ask for your full cooperation in helping us negotiate the current challenges.
Before your visit:
- Our practice will telephone you before your appointment to ask some screening questions and you will be asked similar update questions when you arrive for your visit.
- We would ask that you attend your appointment on time and alone except for children and patients with carers.
- Please do not bring any additional or unnecessary items into the practice such as shopping.
- We would ask that you arrive wearing a face mask and keep this on inside the practice until advised to remove it. Alternatively, a mask can be provided.
- We kindly request that our toilet facilities are only used in exceptional circumstances.
- You will be greeted by a member of the team.
- We have hand sanitiser in reception that we will ask you to use when you enter the practice. It is also available in other areas of the practice for use, as necessary.
- We currently do not offer magazines and newspapers since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- You may have your temperature taken using a non-contact thermometer.
- You will then be accompanied to the surgery by a member of the team.
- Provisions will be made available for you to store personal belongings.
- When moving around the Practice we ask that you maintain social distancing where possible.
On completion of treatment:
- You will be asked to use the hand sanitizer and don your mask before making your way out of the Practice.
- You will need to inform us if you develop any symptoms of Covid-19 up to 14 days after you visit.
For any other queries, please do not hesitate to contact us via telephone.